Tyler R. Andrews
Greenberg Traurig, LLP
10845 Griffith Peak Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Tel: +1 702.792.3773
Tyler Andrews is a trial and appellate lawyer with Greenberg Traurig in Las Vegas, specializing in media, entertainment, real estate, and business disputes. Known for his practical approach to resolving conflicts and his courtroom creativity, Tyler has handled intellectual property claims, First Amendment matters, real estate disputes, employment class actions, TCPA violations, and numerous entertainment industry lawsuits.
Tyler and his team have secured high-profile litigation victories for a broad range of clients, including BASE Entertainment, O’Neill, NBC Universal, Cannondale, Nomura Securities, Floyd Mayweather, PayPal, Circle K, Yamaha, and Brett Daniels – the star and co-creator of the Broadway ensemble hit “The Illusionists.”
Tyler serves as the litigation liaison and pro bono coordinator for Greenberg Traurig’s Orange County office, and as Chair of the Orange County Bar Association’s Sports, Entertainment & Marketing Section. With active practices in both Southern California and Nevada, he has been listed in “Super Lawyers” for both Southern California and Mountain States since 2013. He was named as one of the “Top 20 up and coming attorneys in Nevada” by Nevada Business Weekly in 2011 and 2012, and a “Top 100 Lawyer in Las Vegas” by MyVegas Magazine.
- Listed, Super Lawyers magazine,
- Mountain States “Super Lawyer,” 2013-2019
- Southern California Super Lawyers, “Rising Star,” 2018
- Listed, MyVegas magazine
- Top 100 Lawyers in Las Vegas, 2020
- Listed, Nevada Business magazine
- “Legal Elite – 50 Best Up & Coming Attorneys,” 2012
- “20 Best Up & Coming Attorneys,” 2011
- “Up and Coming: The Silver State’s Top Attorneys,” 2011
- J.D., cum laude, University of San Diego School of Law, 2005
- Order of the Coif
- Member, San Diego National Appellate Moot Court Team
- President, Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy Studies, San Diego Chapter, 2003-2005
- B.A., Mass Communications and Film Studies, University of California at Santa Barbara, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada
- Supreme Court of the United States
Greenberg Traurig’s Appeals & Legal Issues Group comprises appellate lawyers with deep experience handling appeals in almost every area of the civil law and white-collar criminal law – more particularly in cases addressing general commercial law, federal and state constitutional law, environmental law, labor law, white collar criminal law, tax law, First Amendment law, real estate law, civil rights law, class action law, oil and gas law, power law, intellectual property and patent law, health care law, products liability and medical device law, voting rights and election law, insurance law, tax law, and administrative and regulatory law. In addition to handling client appeals, the GT Appeals & Legal Issues Group coordinates with trial counsel to help enhance trial court records and advance the potential for success on appeal.
Our work includes:
- Appeals in federal and state trial and appellate courts
- Dispositive motions, jury charge preparation, and general trial support
- U.S. Supreme Court practice
- Amicus curiae briefs
- Arbitration appeals
- Administrative proceedings and appeals
Our team takes advantage of a broad platform with more than 80 lawyers devoting all or much of their practices to appellate matters in Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Washington, D.C., New York, Chicago, Denver, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Tampa, Philadelphia, Phoenix, and beyond – in total, 31 key centers of business and government throughout the United States. In recent years, team members have litigated before the U.S. Supreme Court, the highest courts in many states, all 13 federal circuit courts, including the Federal Circuit, and many states’ lower appellate courts.
We combine forum-knowledgeable lawyers with a proven track record of handling the legal issues involved in our clients’ appeals.
GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100.
Tyler and his team have secured high-profile litigation victories for a broad range of clients, including BASE Entertainment, O’Neill, NBC Universal, Cannondale, Nomura Securities, Floyd Mayweather, PayPal, Circle K, Yamaha, and Brett Daniels – the star and co-creator of the Broadway ensemble hit “The Illusionists.